NLDP Application Form – Cohort Xl
NLDP Cohort XI is a ten-month, sixteen-session community leadership training program designed for residents of Cleveland or its Inner Ring suburbs who are actively engaged in improving the neighborhoods of Cleveland.
- Are committed leaders currently engaged in neighborhood improvement, compelled to action, and have already dedicated their time and efforts toward the betterment of their community and/or city.
- Will commit to participate actively and fully in every NLDP program session, including the sharing of pertinent information. (NLDP has a 100% attendance policy. Please review the curriculum schedule dates thoroughly to confirm your availability.)
- Commit to exploring solutions and accepting an important opportunity for self-reflection through the leadership coaching services offered to all NLDP participants.
- Commit to exploring solutions and accepting an important opportunity for selfreflection through the leadership coaching services offered to all NLDP participants.
- Are ready to move forward with an existing project or idea that improves their neighborhood and recognizes the potential benefits of NLDP to them and their work.
Applications may be submitted online at www.nldpcleveland.com, via email to email@example.com, faxed to: 216-436-2172, or delivered to the NLDP office located in the Mandel Community United Way Building at 1331 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44115.
Applications are due no later than 5:00 pm on August 4, 2017.
Applicants selected to move forward in the application process will be invited to an interview. All applicants must attend an interview in order to be eligible for selection. If you have questions about NLDP, visit www.nldpcleveland.com or call 216-776-6172.
Applications will be evaluated based upon an applicant’s demonstrated degree of dedication to improving Cleveland neighborhoods, a clear indication of his or her passion for an existing community improvement project or idea, and whether he/she shows a willingness to learn and has an openness to further developing their leadership skills. Applications must be complete and accurate to the best of the applicant’s knowledge.
NLDP strongly recommends that all applicants review both the curriculum dates and topics before applying. The curriculum can be found at www.nldpcleveland.com or you may contact the NLDP office for a copy. .
Cohort XI Application Period: May 1, 2017 – August 4, 2017
NLDP Cohort Xl - Application